Creating Your First Project
Creating New Projects & Assigning Tasks
- In the side menu on the left you will see a list of items: inbox task etc.. below that will be a list of current projects click View All or Create New Project if you haven't created one yet.
- Selecting View All takes you to the projects page that will have a Create button in the top right corner. Selecting Create New Project takes you directly to the project creation page.
- The project creation page will ask you to input project name and description then select Create at the bottom of the page which takes you to the location portion of project creation.
- The location page is where you input address and type of construction project. Skip or Save Location will take you to the Project Dashboard
- On the Project Dashboard is where you will add the Tasks that need to be completed for the project. Hitting enter or clicking the blue plus sign will save the task
- Clicking the Icon on the right of each task after they've been created will allow you to assign that task to an employee. A window will pop up with a list of your current employees to select from
- Clicking Calendar at the top of you'll be brought to the calendar page where you can schedule the tasks
- In the Calendar Page you will see a side menu with a list of your current tasks, drag and drop task onto desired date
- Use cursor to hover over the boarder of date on calendar, cursor will turn to an arrow with a point at each end.
- Click and slide to expand number of days of task
You can also select each task individually once on the calendar to edit them
Creating Dependencies (maintaining task order when rescheduled)
- From the Calendar Page click on the task that you know cannot be started until prior tasks completion
- A task editor window will pop up with the dates of that task in the top right corner click the dates
- You're now at a small calendar window with a Dependent Schedule below clicking that will bring up the dependency schedule
- Select the initial task that must be completed prior to the task you're editing
- Click Save in top right corner to save changes you've made to task
Once you have created dependencies you are able to drag and drop initial task on the calendar into a new date and the following tasks will reschedule themselves in the order of their dependencies.
Time Sheet entry
- Select Time Sheets in left side menu from employee profile
- Click Create Time Sheet Entry from Time sheet page
- Select Project your time entry is for at the top of page
- Input notes/description on time entry
- Select date of hours works
- Select time of start and time of finish
- Click Save in top right corner
Time Sheet Reports
- Select Time Sheet Reports from Side Menu on left of Contractor/ Employer Profile
- Select the Project you are running time sheet report for at top of time sheet reports page
- Select week of time sheets you would like to run report on
- Click Generate on right side of Time Sheet Report page
- Export at the bottom of the page will generate an Excel Spread Sheet or PDF
Hiring a Trade
Creating Trade to be Hired From the side menu Select the project that you would like to add or hire the trade to Once on the project dashboard page click Add Trade In the choose a trade window search and type in the trade you are looking to hire, ...
Instant Messaging Basics New Job postings come into your Inbox under the Company folder Messages from current jobs show up in Job Chat found on the Project or Trade Dashboard The You folder in your Inbox has a list of all messages sent to you ...
Adding Employees At the top of the side menu click the Settings button beside the CCDEX logo From the Settings page select Employees Click ADD in the top right corner of the Employee Page Input Employee info : Name Username Email and Phone Number ...
Creating a Project Create a thorough list of tasks in the project. If it's not you who created the project make your own project with a more detailed list of tasks. From the left-side menu select view all beside projects Click create on the top right ...
Building Your Portfolio
Building Your Portfolio Click your Company Name and Logo in the top right corner of the app, this brings you to your profile and contacts page. Click your profile or Company Name in the main window to open your full profile. Select the Add New ...